|CSC-1700||Introduction to Computer Programming||4|
|CSC-2660||Object Oriented Programming||4|
|Students must choose eight semester hours offered in the computer science program; four of which must be at the 3000-level or above.||8|
Regulations Governing Minors
- Minors at Aurora University are optional. They are not required for graduation.
- A minor shall comprise a minimum of 18 semester hours.
- At least 25% of the credits applied to a minor must be earned at AU.
- Each minor must be developed and monitored by an approved program committee of the faculty; new or substantially revised minors require the approval of the Board of Trustees based on recommendations from the program committee, the appropriate school/college governance bodies, the Academic Dean, appropriate university governance bodies, the Chief Academic Officer, and the President.
- Beyond the minimum coursework requirement, the content, structure, and extent of a minor are prerogatives of the individual program committees within the schools and colleges of the university, except as otherwise defined or restricted by the academic regulations.
- No “D” will apply toward minors.
- A maximum of four (4) semester hours of credit/no credit coursework will apply toward a minor.