|BIO-1150||Life Science for Educators||4|
| Biology of Cells|
and Biology of Cells Laboratory
| Biology of Organisms|
and Biology of Organisms Laboratory
|Principles of Chemistry|
and Principles of Chemistry Laboratory
| General Chemistry I|
and General Chemistry I Laboratory
|CSC-1010||Introduction to Computer Science||4|
|NSM-3200||Real World STEM Applications||4|
|General Physics I|
and General Physics I Laboratory
Regulations Governing Minors
- Minors at Aurora University are optional. They are not required for graduation.
- A minor shall comprise a minimum of 18 semester hours.
- At least 25% of the credits applied to a minor must be earned at AU.
- Each minor must be developed and monitored by an approved program committee of the faculty; new or substantially revised minors require the approval of the Board of Trustees based on recommendations from the program committee, the appropriate school/college governance bodies, the Academic Dean, appropriate university governance bodies, the Chief Academic Officer, and the President.
- Beyond the minimum coursework requirement, the content, structure, and extent of a minor are prerogatives of the individual program committees within the schools and colleges of the university, except as otherwise defined or restricted by the academic regulations.
- No “D” will apply toward minors.
- A maximum of four (4) semester hours of credit/no credit coursework will apply toward a minor.